The Type K Range offers rotary and linear pneumatic damper drives for utility power plants, refineries, powerhouse boilers, furnaces and process heaters that require precise combustion air and flue gas handling solutions. Type K damper drives have proven to increase boiler efficiency, reduce maintenance, lower fuel consumption and reduce harmful emissions.
- Drop-In-Place retrofit requires no field engineering or fabrication
- Improved reliability in high temperature environments
- Rated for 100% duty-cycle, continuous modulating service
- Highly accurate to 0.25% resolution
- Discrete contacts (O/C) and pneumatic, analog or bus network (MOD) communications